What is it? - 3D Paint Coating is specialty polymer resin and a true ceramic coating.
What does it do? - Seals your car's paint using a liquid polymer which cures to a flexible solid.
When do you use it? - 3D Ceramic Coating is for paint in new or excellent condition or after neglected paint has been properly cleaned, clayed and any paint correction steps are performed. 3D Ceramic Coating must be applied to paint in perfect condition for maximum product performance.
Why use 3D Ceramic Coating over other options? - 3D Ceramic Coating is the real-deal. It’s based on SiO2, which stands for Silicon Dioxide, but it is NOT a SiO2 coating. SiO2 is more of the carrying-agent for the final product after it’s super-heated and mixed with Titanium Dioxide or TiO2. The resulting combination creates a true ceramic coating, which dries completely hard after full cure.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- True ceramic coating with true 9h hardness
- Has a melting point of 4,950 degrees Fahrenheit (2,730 degrees Celsius) and the resulting finish is a 9 on the Mohs Hardness Scale
- Superior gloss that holds up over time much better than competitors
- Superior paint adhesion, which maximizes coating longevity
- 3D Ceramic Coating creates an incredibly high contact angle, which creates an insane super-water-beading-hydrophobic-surface, where the water beads are tight, tall, and small
- Creates a self-cleaning effect any time it rains for a cleaner car
- Makes future washing and drying faster, safer, and easier
- 2-year protection and even longer – depends on how car is washed
- Green technology, Earth friendly – Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant