What is it? - Spray-on bug guts and bug splatter remover.
What does it do? - Penetrates, softens dried bugs and bug guts so they can be safely wiped or washed off.
When do you use it? - As soon as possible to prevent permanent damage to clearcoat paint and clear bras. Bug guts are acidic and will etch or eat through your car’s clearcoat paint finish. The faster you can remove any impacted bugs off your car the greater the chance your car will avoid costly and also unsightly damage.
Why use 3D Bug Remover over other options? - When it comes to choosing any brand of bug remover, the most important aspect of your decision is choosing a brand that provides you with the highest and most professional grade ingredients inside the bottle. Fancy graphics and buzz words that over-hype a product is usually an indicator more research was invested in the marketing or selling of the product than on the formula inside the bottle.
As a major car care product manufacture in the world, we put the focus on the performance of what’s inside the bottle, not the marketing fluff on the outside of the bottle. Like any product that carries the 3D brand on the label – you can trust you’re getting the best and highest performing professional grade products for all your car care needs and this includes our 3D Bug Remover for cleaning and protecting your car’s finish. You have the word of our head chemist and also the owner and founder of 3D Products – Tunch Gorin.
- Pro-grade formula penetrates and dissolves dried-on bugs and bug guts
- Natural enzymes neutralize acidic bug guts – stops corrosion of clearcoat
- Safe on paint, clear bras, glass, plastic, vinyl wraps, graphics, and chrome
- Safer than scrubbing – less risk for scratching with mitts, brushes, or sponges
- Use by itself – spray-on, wipe-off – or as a spray-on pre-wash soak
- Won’t remove previously applied waxes, sealants, or ceramic coatings
- Pleasant scent, easy to use, restores a clean, shiny finish
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant